안녕하세요, 둔딘스튜디오의 대표 둔딘입니다.
#카톡이모티콘 #나리의언어생활 #코로나보드 #iOS개발자
꿈은 개발과 스티커로 자급자족 하면서 여행다니는 것 입니다
개발과 이모티콘으로 경제적 자유를 얻고 디지털 노마드로 살고 있습니다.
DUNDIN STUDIO Founder / 2019 ~
- Developed Remocle iOS (https://remocle.com/) (SwiftUI with Combine Framework)
LinePlus LineMusic Team, iOS Developer / 2014 – 2019
- Developed LineMusic iOS application. (Objective-C / Swift)
- Used extensive open sources (Fastlane, CocoaPods, FBTweak, Git, Realm)
Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Project title confidential, Regular Intern / 2013 Summer
- Actively participated in team discussion and assisted background information research.
- In-depth research and case study on Big Data application in Hadoop ecosystem.
Samsung SDS IT Consulting Center, Enterprise Solution Team, Regular Intern / 2013 Winter
- Wrote report on current IT trends including issues in cloud computing and big data.
- Presented analysis of Samsung SDS by comparing with global vendors such as IBM.
NC Soft Platform Development Team, Regular intern / 2011 Summer
- Executed extensive research on Hybrid mobile application developing framework.
- Designed and developed customer service app based on jQueryMobile and HTML5.
CoronaBoard development story
2020 한겨레 휴먼테크놀로지 – 사회 공헌부문 우수상 <코로나보드>
관련기사 : http://www.hani.co.kr/arti/economy/economy_general/971697.html
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) Deajeon / Feb 2009 – Feb 2014
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Double Major in Management Science
- GPA: 3.8/4.3 (Cum Laude)
Ecole d’ingénieur Informatique & Tchnologies du Nmérique (EFREI) Paris, France / April 2012 – July 2012
- Exchange student in computer science department
SPARCS (KAIST Web&System Programmer’s Association)
- TaxiTogether Project (Mobile service for KAIST students), Project Leader
- Launched project team and mainly programmed database and backend server.
- Won silver prize in Mobile Application Competition held by KAIST IT Development team.
- Currently not in service.
ICISTS-KAIST 2009 Organizing Committee Daejeon Global Partnership Dept., Active Member
- Managed relationship with partner universities in China, Japan and Hongkong.
- Supported more than 230 delegates all over the world during the event.
KAIST Computer Science Student Association Representative for class of 2013 / Feb 2011 – Feb 2012
- Organized annual fall mountain climbing event.
- Took responsibility in managing students spaces in CS building.
KAIST Freshman Class 30 Class representative / Feb 2009 – Feb 2010
- English – Fluent TOEIC 975/990, OPIC Advanced Low
- Japanese – Intermediate JLPT Level2
- French – Beginner